Friday, January 25, 2013

Dimsum Break, Cebu's Pride Now in Manila

I have been in Cebu and I thought that I've seen and tasted most of its famous dishes such as the "danggit", Zebuchon, Tsokolate. Well, I found out that I missed one in Cebu, that is the popular dimsum restaurant. Luckily, I recently received an invitation to a media launch of Dimsum Break, the said famous Chinese restaurant in Cebu. So excited of me, I give in to the invitation and head on to SM North EDSA.


Dimsum Break is a fastfood restaurants that offers varieties of dumplings, and I tell you guys I was so happy because siomai (be it beef, pork or shrimp) is one of my favorite Chinese foods.

Owned and operated by Harbour City Dimsum House Co., Inc., Dimsum Break is launched on 1996 with its first store in SM Cebu to serve the dining needs of late night clienteles of the mall. Unexpectedly, the restaurant became famous and they soon started to have more branches in the province. What makes the restaurant different aside from great tasting authentic Chinese food is that they offer interactive service set up. All the customers will have to do is line up to the counter, choose their favorite dimsums, pay to the cashier and be on their way to enjoy the food, either inside or outside the restaurant.

Dimsum Break has various Chinese foods such as fried dimsums, steamed dimsums, rice pots, shaopao, vegetable soup noodles and desserts. The price? Surprisingly, a meal will not cost you more than PHp70.00!

I've tasted these specialties and I bet, you too will love these as I did!

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment