Saturday, January 28, 2012

Thinning Hair or Hair Loss is No Longer a Problem

Just two days ago, my husband asked me to dye his graying hair and so I bought a bottle of black dye for him. As I started coloring his top, I noticed that the topmost portion is thinner that it used to be. In fact, I can see his scalp! I told him that he's starting to get bald like his uncle. Realizing that I was serious, he then asked what to do about it. I reminded him of the Novuhair product that I gave to him two months ago but refused to use because he said he don't need it. "Well, now you need it", I told him.

The following day, I asked my brother whom I gave the bottle of Novuhair for his thin hair and asked him if he is still using it. My brother answered affirmatively adding that after using Novuhair scalp lotion, his hair is thicker now. My brother used to have an army cut hairstyle so people won't notice his head. But now, he said he started to let his hair grow.

Fanny Serrano is indeed right in promoting the product. At the bloggers' event, Tita Fanny, said he would never take the risk of sacrificing his name to any product that is not true to its claim. For years of searching for the right product to solve his problem on thinning hair, that is going to different countries buying expensive products to stop himself wearing wigs and hats, he finally found the solution to his problem here in his own native land.

Tita Fanny or TF as known to the entertainment industry, testified that at first, he thought Novuhair is an imported product that is just packaged here in the Philippines. Upon finding out that the product is locally produced, he called the company (Nutramedica Phils.) and congratulate them for having an effective product.


After that, the manufacturer called him and asked if he could be the endorser of the product since he actually experience the effectivity of it. Without hesitation, TF accepted the offer. The rest of the story was busy and yet fulfilling days both to TF and Novuhair.



Upon seeing the ingredients of Novuhair, undoubtedly, I myself say that the product is really effective. Why? All are natural, herbal products that can be found in the Philippines. There are panax ginseng, moringa oleifera (malunggay in common terms), lavender, rosemary, peppermint, lemon grass and virgin coconut oil. Nonetheless, Novuhair contains chemically compatible properties that detoxify the scalp, limit hair fall, and stimulate hair growth by improving blood circulation to the scalp and increasing nutrition to hair follicles. The lotion and the shampoo are clinically proven safe for everyday use without adverse side effects. It is okay to use even younger people above age 12 who are with thin hairs.

This a proudly Pinoy product that can compete with other products in international market. In fact, there are other countries, like Japan, that are interested to sell Novuhair in their countries. Nutramedica is now in the process of completing the necessary documents for exporting the products.

Novuhair Scalp Lotion and Novuhair Shampoo are available in leading drugstores like Mercury Drug and Watsons.






No comments:

Post a Comment